Dr Wade has conducted research and written for a number of publications on the topics of skin conditions, hair loss and disorders. Dr Wade would be happy to respond to any questions you may have on these publications or requests for further information.
- Wade MS, Sinclair RD. Disorders of Hair. In: Parish LC, Brenner S, Ramos-e-Silva M.(eds) Women’s Dermatology: From infancy to maturity London: Parthenon Publishing Group 2000;14:126-59.
- Wade MS., Black MM. Paraneoplastic pemphigus: a brief update. Australas. J. Dermatol. 2005;46:1-10.
- Wade MS, Sinclair RD. Disorders of Hair in Infants and Children. Clin. Dermatol. 2002;20:16-28.
- Wade MS, Sinclair RD. Persistent depigmented regrowth following alopecia areata. J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2002;46:619-20.
- Wade MS, Albert S, Black MM. An initial response of lichen amyloidosis to acitretin therapy. Retinoids. 2002;18:37-9.
- Wade MS, Albert S, Black MM. Churg-Strauss syndrome associated with acquired cutis laxa. Retinoids. 2002;18:80-2.
- Wade MS., Sinclair RD. Reversible Painful Gynaecomastia Induced by Finasteride 1mg/day. Australas. J. Dermatol. 2000;41:55.
- Chong AH, Wade MS, Sinclair RD. The hair pull test and the hair pluck for analysis of hair abnormalities. Mod. Medicine 42;10:105-8.
- Wade MS, Sinclair RD Scarring Alopecia – How Do We Treat It and How Do We Know We Are Treating It? Exp. Dermatol. 1999;8:437
- Swan N, Del Mar C, McCarthy W, Menzies S, Wade MS Skin Cancer: ’Spot’ Decisions Rural Health Education Foundation. 1994.
Education Lead of Dermatology at BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust and Clinical Lead at The London Skin and Hair Clinic
Hair loss specialist, Trichologist, Hair loss expert, alopecia expert, hair loss dermatologist, alopecia areata, female hair loss. Skin cancer specialist, Acne Dermatologist, London Dermatologist, Australian Dermatologist, Skin cancer expert, Acne expert.